Stay safe at Astoria Hotel Ghent
We are eager to show you which control measures we have implemented to reduce the risk of contamination of the COVID19 virus for the safety of our guests and team members!
What do we provide to ensure the security as much as possible?
- Hand disinfectant is available in all common areas
- Glass screen at the reception desk
- Our team wears a mask
- Guests are asked to wear a mask in all common areas
- We all wash and disinfect our hands frequently
- Door handles, payment terminal, washing taps, flush buttons in the reception toilets, lift buttons and handrails are often disinfected
- The entire hotel is provided with an active ventilation system, that continuously provides fresh air. At check-out the rooms are extra careful ventilated by opening the windows during housekeeping
- Room keys will be disinfected after each departing guest
- We prefer contact free payments
In our hotel you can eat off the floor... uh, in the room
- For now the breakfast is a little bit less extensive in order to follow the COVID precautions
- Our minibar is filled with a few drinks we offer. This minibar will be disinfected at departure
- The hotel has a Food Corner, where you can enjoy homemade dishes and drinks. These items can be consumed in the room. The Food Corner is located at the reception, is available 24/24 and fully self-service
- If you prefer to order a takeaway meal at a restaurant nearby, no problem!
Frequently asked questions
Is it safe to visit our hotel?
We have implemented additional control measures in compliance with the federal measures to reduce the risk of contamination of the COVID19 virus for the safety of our guests and team members.
Are hotels allowed to host customers?
Yes, government allows hotels to host guests.
Did Astoria Hotel Ghent accommodate COVID patients?
No, we signed our hotel up for patient care in March 2020, but luckily the Ghent hospitals had enough beds available. Therefore it was not required
And remember: distance brings us together...