Recharge in our Infrared Sauna
Our sauna is located in our garden. It is open between 11:00 and 23:00.
What makes our sauna special? We didn't opt for the traditional sauna, but for an Infrared Sauna from Health Mate. Here are the main differences compared to a regular sauna:
- you sweat 2 to 3 times more in an infrared sauna, even though the temperature is a lot lower
- the best way to detox: since you sweat more and longer, you lose up to 7 times more toxic substances
- for heart patients, a regular sauna is risky because the heat stresses the heart. An infrared sauna promotes cardiovascular fitness
- it has a therapeutic effect and improves your immunity
- your skin will shine again
- it is a natural painkiller for muscle pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, rheumatism, ...
- ideal for athletes and even children.
- the use of bathing suits is permitted but not obligatory
- the use of towels is obligatory during the sauna session
- please bring your own slippers
Price? A session lasts 1 hour and includes the use of bathrobe and towels. If you wish to rent the sauna privately, this is possible between 11:00 and 17:00. From 18:00 onwards it is public and you do not need to book a time slot.
The sauna is suitable for 6 persons.
|Private use (11:00 - 17:00)||€ 15 per person|
|Public use (18:00 - 23:00)||€ 10 per person|